If you are new to online banking or have not used it in a while, you might not be familiar with all the ways Today’s Bank Online Banking service can help you save time and manage your finances online anytime, anywhere.
Online & Mobile Banking Features
- Account Access 24/7
- Pay bills to a company or a person1
- Review statements online
- Transfer money between your Today's Bank accounts1
- Transfer money to another Today's Bank account holder via Account 2 Account Transfer1
- Transfer money to another person at any bank via Person 2 Person Transfer1
- Deposit checks anywhere at any time with Mobile Deposit2
- Communicate securely with Today's Bank via online banking messages
- Set up Account Alerts via email, phone call or SMS text messages based on account activity you specify3
- Reorder Checks4
- Initiate Stop Payments4
- Login easily with Touch ID or Face ID on supported IOS devices
Please click here for our terms and conditions.
1There is no fee for the transfer service. but additional fees may apply if your transfer causes you to overdraw your account. exceed withdrawal limits. or if your account balance falls below minimum daily balance requirements. If the amount of the transfer exceeds the account balance. the remainder of the transfer will cause your account to overdraw. and you will be charged an overdraft fee. Daily and multi-day dollar and count limits may vary and are subject to change at the discretion of Today's Bank.
2Message and data rates may apply. Daily and multi-day deposit dollar and count limits may vary and are subject to change at the discretion of Today's Bank.
3Message and data rates may apply.
4Fees may apply.
4Fees may apply.