You will need the following items when you initially meet with your mortgage lender:
- Completed Consumer Mortgage Application
- Identification – Driver’s License, Passport, or Social Security Card, etc.
- Income Information – A copy of your most recent pay stub and W-2 forms for the past two years
- Bank Account Information – Recent copies of Statements of all Checking and Savings accounts
If you are refinancing an existing home also bring:
- Current Mortgage Statement
- Property Tax Assessment
- Copy of Insurance Coverage
Click the Borrower’s Checklist to aid in gathering information you will need once you have selected a mortgage product.